OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man, but we’re here to change that! This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? You could be part of it as a Junior Data Engineer - Data Platform (m/f)!
- Build and our optimize DWH and ETL processes
- Support the business units with analytical Data-Mart
- Keep up to date with concepts and technologies in big data
- Participate in building and developing a data platform solution
- At least 1 year experience as a Data Engineer or as Software Engineer
- Strong SQL skills and understanding of relational databases design
- Good understanding of DWH and ETL concepts
- Working knowledge with Linux/Unix systems
- Experience with REST API’s (modeling and building)
- Interest in Big Data technologies (Kafka, Hadoop, Spark)
- A wide variety of data sources to draw insights from
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and impactful role
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Sandro Schapals.