- You define and execute OptioPay’s long-term data strategy as well as short-term priorities to deliver immediate value
- You uncover actionable insights yourself; turn volumes of data into business opportunities, product features, partnership opportunities and other strategic interests
- You manage a team of talented analysts & engineers that turn data into actionable insight
- You set direction for analytical approaches and drive standard methodologies for leveraging experiments in product development lifecycle
- You collaborate and partner closely with leads across multiple teams such as Cross-Functional Business Teams, Product, Engineering, Marketing & Sales
- You evangelise and enable a data culture across the business
- You have expert knowledge of analytics and data science domains, including statistics, data analysis, experimental design, and conversion rate optimization
- You have demonstrated ability to lead and influence teams and work cross-functionally
- You are able to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges
- You are comfortable with R or Python, have experience with SQL and can turn your ideas into code
- You are passionate about finding insights in large datasets, synthesizing and communicating results, and driving practical business impact
- You have strong communication skills, and the ability to communicate complex data problems and solutions across the company, including to executives, product managers
- Individual responsibility and the opportunity to grow professionally
- Become part of a multinational, rockstar team of 50 working in Berlin
- Semi-monthly OptioAcademy – our knowledge sharing project
- Prime office location – top floor of the city’s tallest building, the best view in Berlin!
- EUR 2,000 annual training budget – train your brain
- Various fun team events (weekly team lunch, Friday after work drinks, monthly Women’s Power Lunch, Whiskey Tasting Night, etc.)
- Free breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep energy levels high
At OptioPay we work hard, and push ourselves to the limit. We constantly challenge ‘the norm’ and are hungry to push for new frontiers. We only accept the brilliant as we expect brilliance from ourselves. We’re looking for people who want to leave a mark on the world. Our aim is to fundamentally change the nature of B2C payments. The success of reaching this goal is to source highly-driven and gifted likeminded individuals. What we offer in return is a career turning point, where growth and success is a team effort. As an equal opportunities employer, we seek talent from anyone and anywhere. Our diverse team in Berlin hail from all around the globe; a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents. Though sales and customer satisfaction are the ultimate focus, our decisions flow from data. By understanding how OptioPay users and partners interact with our product we aim to anticipate their needs and reduce the complexity of payments.
OptioPay is a payment processor with a difference. Our software increases the value of any payment received by consumers from companies, by combining bank transfers with higher value gift cards. By integrating payments to employees or customers with effective marketing we aim to create a completely new, performance based, advertising channel. We are looking for an experienced Head of Analytics to start as soon as possible. If you share our vision, then look no further for your next career move!
Please apply through the link: https://www.optiopay.com/job-details/44042-head-of-analytics/?_pc=22592#apply