Salary: negotiable, dependant on experience
An expanding FS company has opportunities for Data Scientists to join a growing team in Düsseldorf.
- Drive the field of data science within the Business Intelligence / Data Analytics team
- Analyze customer behavior and the influence of, for example, CRM measures on relevant KPIs such as conversion rates, customer satisfaction and retention
- Develop statistical models and methods (Predictive Modeling, Machine Learning, ...) and implement them (for example, in R or Python) to identify optimization potential
- Integrate the relevant data into the in-house warehouse (MySQL and Amazon Redshift) and develop the corresponding automated processes for data preparation
- From the analyses and models, generate recommendations for action in various business areas (eg customer experience, website optimization, marketing or sales)
- Support the operational teams with automated reports and monitoring tools for current performance and relevant KPIs
- Continue to develop the internal BI architecture with a focus on data science
- You’ve successfully completed your studies in natural sciences or economics with a focus on statistics / mathematics or a comparable qualification
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in Data Analytics / BI / Data Science
- You have in-depth knowledge of topics such as customer segmentation, lead scoring and predictive modelling
- You have very good knowledge of SQL and statistical programs like R / Python
- You have a strong analytically structured working method, high quality understanding and "attention to detail"
- You speak fluent German and have good English skills.