Sector: BI & Big Data, Cloud Software, Glocomms
My client is a high growth tech company, which has closed the latest round of investment for more than 5 mio $ and has just decided to enhance its Data Engineers team!
We are currently looking for a Software Data Engineer, who will be in charge for building Artificial Intelligence solutions in a large scale distributed system, made of real big data.
- More than 5 years of experience in Core Java and/or Scala, especially Multi-threaded programming (native, Actor model, Akka)
- Deep knowledge in Big data solutions (Hadoop, Spark, parquet) and large messaging infrastructures (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Strong experience with both NOSQL solutions (Casandra, DynamoDB, elastic, druid, Impala, presto) and SQL databases (capability of crafting queries)
- Strong experience with Java server development and cloud services (Amazon EC2)
- Great interpersonal skills: integration in a team of highly skilled people
- Implement a big data solution to manage hundreds of Terabytes a day.
- Create a framework which allows to access multi dimensional data-sets
- Work together with the data science team