Functional Area: Software Development
Duration: 3-6 months
Employment Type: Temporary Help / Student Assistant
- Be part of a team (data scientists, data and software engineers) developing automated data analytics solutions.
- Participates in the design and creation of data analysis approaches and pipelines at scale.
- Data integration, analysis and visualization.
- Can work up to 20 hours/ week.
- Programming skills in Java (ideally, also: C# and/or Python).
- Experience with ETL process, automated handling and querying of data in files and databases (SQL, NoSQL).
- Passionate about Data Science and/or Data Engineering.
- Web development skills, especially in creation of web application as data products.
- Experience with automated data processing pipelines and distributed computing.
- Experience with Azure (especially, data engineering components) or other PaaS.
- Experience with Map Reduce and data processing frameworks (Hadoop, Spark, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with the container platforms for DevOps (e.g. Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes) is a plus.
- Team player, enjoys working in an interdisciplinary team.
- Good communication skills (also in English).
- Pragmatic, with a can-do attitude.