We are looking for experienced Python Engineers with a strong background in software engineering for production to join our Machine Learning team. You will create innovative machine learning applications for our cloud-based commerce platform and work with a rich variation of data sources including images, natural language text, demographics, sales records and product attributes. Common applications include recommendation engines, anomaly detection or trend prediction, but we are always looking to push conventional boundaries and develop innovative applications based on modern machine learning research.
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE
- Design, build and deploy scalable machine learning APIs
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of Software Engineers, Data Scientists, Product Managers and DevOps Engineers
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a quantitative discipline such as computer science, machine learning or statistics
- At least three years of work experience in software engineering for production
- Solid understanding of databases, git, continuous integration and best practices in monitoring and deployment of applications
- Familiar with machine learning frameworks for Python (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, etc.)
- Excellent English language skills (German is a plus) and the ability to communicate the results of your work to people with different backgrounds
- Bonus: Experience in commerce, Google Cloud Platform, data engineering or Scala
THIS IS HOW WE WORK
- Mindset. Modern methodologies and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture.
- Product. Together we create an extendable, highly scalable product with state of the art technologies. Let’s develop something with impact.
- Growth. Learn from each other and benefit from the knowledge we concentrate in a healthy growing company.
- Environment. Flexible and family friendly environment, bright and good accessible offices, modern soft- and hardware.
- Flexibility. Morning person or night owl? Need to pick up your kids from kindergarten? We believe in outcome and motivated employees rather than feeling stuck in the office.