Bilfinger Digital Next GmbH is an international operating start-up headquartered in Mannheim applying digital solutions to enhance the efficiency of plants and increase their availability and performance. Our team consists of 30 skilled experts and will start operating on July 1st.
We are creating a new revolution in data driven asset management by using big data combined with consultancy to improve the performance of our customer’s whole plant, not just a unit or part of it. If you are inspired by new initiatives, an entrepreneurial start-up environment and working at the frontier of digitalization? Then Bilfinger Digital Next could be the company for you.
- Analyzing customer-specific data (collected from maintenance processes, production data and sensor data) to identify valuable improvements
- Writing conclusions and recommendations to discuss these in detail with our asset management consultants
- With our consultants: define and initiate improvement projects with quantifiable and measureable valuable impact for the customer
- Improving our data analyzing methods and systems based on our cloud infrastructure to ensure a stemless and faster evaluation
- Developing predictive maintenance models based on available information
- Defining need for extra measurement points to improve information flow and predictability
- Collaboration with clients as well as internal IT-colleagues to deliver tailor-made products for our clients
- Burning passion for analyzing & visualizing data: Diploma/Master/Bachelor in Engineering, Data Scientist, Mathematics or related fields
- Basic understanding of the maintenance process, related systems and being able to read P&ID’s and understand logic in systems/data flows
- Programming skills, being able to work with programming languages and tools like (but not limited to) R, Python, SQL, Power BI, Matlab
- Be a positive-minded, analytical thinking colleague with a superhuman eye for details, synergies and data-correlations
- Burning desire to work in a multi-national start-up shaping our future and designing mind-blowing solutions for our clients
What additionally excites us:
- Group company ambition and strike...start-up entrepreneurial attitude
- Proactive thinking and the flexibility to deal with different cultures and attitudes – are you ready for this?
- Experience in industry with prove of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment with new/growing existing businesses
- Delight for a steep learning curve leading to a future consultant position to satisfy your work-related willingness to travel
- And not to forget: Good soccer-table skills to beat your colleagues in matches
Benefits – We go much further than delivering standard benefits: Flexible time management and location; free water, coffee, tea and fresh fruits;monthly office lunches; possibility to play soccer-table; regular team events; open air (team-)meetings in summer; steep learning curve due to large number of innovative projects, diverse tasks and experienced team members; possibility to revolutionize digital process industry
For further information please contact email@example.com.
This call for proposals is intended for all suitable applicants regardless of age, sex, disability, religion, belief, race, ethnic origin or sexual identity.