Care.com Europe GmbH is a subsidiary of Care.com Inc., the world’s largest online platform for care with 29 million members in more than 20 countries. Care.com’s online platform services 4 different verticals: childcare, elderly care, pet care and home and lifestyle. With our double-sided marketplace, individuals have the possibility to find work within care and individuals or families can find care services suitable to their needs! Our mission is to improve the lives of families and caregivers by building a global care infrastructure which helps companies and economies grow!
Our Global Consumer Insights team is seeking a Customer Experience Analyst to represent the voice of our customers throughout cross functional teams at Care.com. Through consumer research, surveys and other channels, the team analyzes our customers‘ preferences and pain points to drive product and user experience improvements. As Customer Experience Analyst you will own the analytical data categorization, reporting and analysis of consumer feedback and support new business initiatives and projects.
Customer Experience Analyst (f/m/d)
in Berlin, full-time
What will you be doing?
- Be the Customer’s voice and advocate throughout the company, represent customer perspective and effectively communicate feedback data and results in cross functional meetings.
- Understand our customers and their pain points by analyzing data from our feedback channels and surveys.
- Gather insights on customer feedback from other operational teams and offer solutions to problem solve.
- Manage data requests using SQL queries to generate reports from the database to analyze trends in customer behavior, loyalty and satisfaction.
- Handle multiple projects at once to meet time sensitive deadlines.
What are your qualifications?
- You gained professional experience in the field of analytics, ideally in a similar role within Consumer Insights, Customer Service or Operations.
- You have a university degree in business analytics, data science, computer science, psychology, or a related field.
- You are a great communicator and love to work cooperatively in cross functional and virtual teams.
- You are highly proficient in SQL and database query writing, as well as in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- You ideally have experience in a CRM program such as Salesforce and knowledge of Tableau.
- You are fluent in English; another European language is a plus.
What do we offer you?
- Be part of a caring and international work environment.
- Come to a sunny office located in Friedrichshainand benefit from our offer on drinks, fruits, ice cream, cereals and more or work from home from time to time.
- Have 27 vacation days per year with a 5-day working week + your Birthday off!
- Get a subsidy on your monthly BVG ticket and your Urban Sports Club membership!
- Celebrate with us on several events like Friday-drinks, sport and cultural events, brunches, lunches, Christmas and summer party.
- Use our premium membership to find caregivers for your loved ones!
- Improve your German language skills in one of our weekly language courses.
- Benefit from sales on corporatebenefits.de and mitarbeitaktion.de.
We’re seeking innovative, entrepreneurial, and genuinely nice people to join our collaborative team. If that describes you, we want to hear from you!
Please send us your application documents and your earliest start date via email with the header „Customer Experience Analyst (f/m/d)“ to: