We are the world's leading chemical company because we provide intelligent solutions - for our customers and for a sustainable future. To do so, we network and promote people with a wide variety of talents - worldwide. This opens up a variety of opportunities. With us your performance counts as well as your personality, regardless of age, origin, gender, sexual identity, disability or ideology. Careers develop from opportunities. At BASF.
The location Schwarzheide is located between the capital Berlin and the cultural metropolis Dresden, with Collaboration Rooms in Dresden as well as in Berlin. Schwarzheide is playing a pioneering role in the digital transformation of the BASF Group.
Together with us, you shape the digital future. Take the chance to join the leading chemical company.
Find out more about BASF Schwarzheide GmbH at: http://on.basf.com/Schwarzheide
What she expects
Our interdisciplinary digitalization team is driving forward the digital transformation of one of our largest production sites. We use modern methods from applied mathematics, data science, computer science and automation technology. The focus is on machine learning, big data analytics and model-based simulation and optimization.
- They increase the efficiency of processes in production, supply and disposal as well as logistics through digital technologies and solutions.
- You work in projects with the companies on site as well as with internal and external partners and promote digitalization.
- Together with interdisciplinary project teams, you provide workflows for statistical data analysis and develop and implement systems for data integration, data preparation and online solutions.
- The focus of your work can be adapted to your abilities and interests. Examples include optimization of processes, supply and value chains, predictive maintenance or expert systems.
What we expect
- We are looking for candidates who enjoy working with data and mathematical / statistical models and who have extensive experience here.
- Ideally, you have supplemented your above-average Master with a PhD in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Science, Computer Science or Engineering.
- They are familiar with the latest digital trends in Industry 4.0 and are ready to familiarize themselves quickly with new topics.
- With your open, enthusiastic and result-oriented personality you contribute to team success and communicate safely in German and English.
- A challenging task with high personal responsibility. Your training is done "on the job" in a dedicated, competent team.
- Supporting our employees with different measures for reconciling work and private life.
- Attractive compensation including company benefits and excellent development opportunities in an international company.
- Optionally, you can work in one of our Collaboration Rooms in Berlin or Dresden.
Become part of the best team with a network of more than 110,000 employees worldwide. Discover your career at BASF at on.basf.com/mycareer.
Application: Research & Development
Location: Schwarzheide, DE
Company: BASF Schwarzheide GmbH
Contract Type : Permanent