You create what our software users will need to deal with later. So be ambitious and professional in your programming to ensure engaging interaction and great user experience!
Connect worlds and create functional and intuitive digital spaces in close collaboration with designers, backend developers, and the entire development team.
For more than two years, we have been developing a unique software platform that is already being used by large industrial companies to digitally represent operational processes.
You want to independently participate in the work of international companies and develop your skills in developing complex web applications in our team? Then we look forward to your application!
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable field of study or relevant practical experience in frontend development.
- You have practical experience with Angular and Reactive Programming to complete your profile, as well as experience with TypeScript and
deeper knowledge in application and user experience design
- You are familiar with GIT version control in a production environment, have very good English language skills and experience with continuous integration
- You have the ability to work with agile methods and in development teams.
- You implement UX / UI designs in the software environment for everyday use of the software by our industry customers
- You test and document the software development throughout the development process
- You develop high quality user feedback to improve frontend programming
- You create and optimize software architecture and performance as well as high quality UI features for our products.
- You work in interdisciplinary teams with back-end engineers and UI / UX designers to achieve outstanding usability and performance results.
What we offer you
- We offer a modern and contemporary working environment with fruit bar and best coffee, kitchen, shower and locker for sports activities as well as space for relaxing and games (analog and digital).
- Funding through further education and additional training.
- Language course in German if German is not your native language.
- A market salary with remote working option and flextime.
- A great location in the Innovation Park Augsburg, where many interesting people meet with inspiring ideas.
- Height-adjustable desks, ergonomic chairs, whiteboards for your ideas, modern meeting and workshop spaces.
- You decide whether you want to use your own notebook or use a company device.
- A corporate culture that allows you to live an individual working style while shaping the future of our company.
- A great team spirit characterized by mutual support, professionalism, shared knowledge, openness and close collaboration.