Become part of our data analytics team and support our extensive projects from data acquisition to visualization!
- Capture new data in the electromobility, driver assistance and infotainment environment, eg sensor data from real-drive-emission journeys
- Plan and create databases
- Process complex data sets and analyze them
- Develop predictive models using state-of-the-art technologies such as machine learning, deep learning, etc.
- Design action-guiding visualizations and present them to your colleagues and our customers
- You have a degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or similar. (also with promotion)
- You have already gained initial experience in the field of data analytics and databases (eg SQL, NoSQL)
- Terms like Data Mining, AI, Shell Scripting and Neural Networks are not foreign words for you
- Knowledge in programming with Python, R o. could you already acquire and you like working with Linux / Unix systems
- Whether you are a big data expert or a project manager - choose your career path and use our versatile training opportunities
- Benefit from our mentoring program during your training
- Work as a team on exciting, national and international projects in our high-tech customer environment
The P3 group stands for international business consulting and innovative engineering services in the automotive, aviation, communication, energy and public sector sectors . With today more than 3,900 P3lers at over 40 locations in Germany and abroad.
As a specialized test service provider, since 2006 we have been using our test methods and strategies worldwide for the development of electrics and electronics. Many years of experience and expertise in the fields of testing, specification and automation make us a reliable partner for many of the leading automobile manufacturers and their suppliers. With individual component and software module tests, subsystem tests and complete system integration - we undertake the development-related safeguarding of automotive hardware and software.
If you have any questions, please call us or write to us via WhatsApp at
T: +49 (0) 711 120 269 210