Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Promoting the company with a strategic vision and using a data-driven approach
- Responsibility for data acquisition and data management and its' evaluation
- Prioritizing data analysis and forecasting, as well as modeling and simulation projects
- Designing the digital business intelligence roadmap and develop standards for analysts, reports and dashboards
- Analyzing existing approaches to develop the company further and implement the necessary changes
- Train, mentor and guide future team members
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed degree in business informatics, industrial engineering, business administration, or a similar field
- Professional experience in business intelligence in a fast-moving, performance-oriented company
- Good understanding of web technology
- Expert knowledge in handling tracking and analysis tools such as Google Analytics and Tag Manager, Mixpanel, and reporting tools such as Qlik Sense
- Experienced leader with good communication skills and a solution-focused and customer-oriented way of working
- Enthusiastic about answering entrepreneurial questions in a data-driven manner
- Performance marketing experience is a big plus
What to expect working with us:
- Working in a revolutionary financial industry
- Lunch break made easy with digital meal vouchers
- Working with first-class technical equipment in the heart of Berlin
- Ability to attend exclusive meet-ups and other events to enhance your career development
- Free drinks and free snacks in the office to keep you fueled for the day