Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Identify requirements from the departments and implement them for the system and application landscape (DWH, BI Reporting, BI Self-Service, Digital Analytics, Data Products, etc.)
- Develop standards and best practices for data collection, processing, analysis, reporting and dashboards
- Design the data collection with Digital Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager) and develop it further
- Process ad hoc requests for data and reports
- Support and train other business units in the use of BI reporting, BI self-service and digital analytics tools
- Work in closely with the Data Engineering Team
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed degree with a focus in economics or applied sciences
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Data and Analytics/Business Analytics, ideally with a focus on Business Intelligence at an e-commerce company
- Very good knowledge of Digital Analytics e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, BigQuery and SQL
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, Pentaho BA
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills and a hands-on mentality
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a large family with flat hierarchies and high design freedom
- Experiencing regular company and team events
- Working in a modern, light-flooded office directly close to Treptower Park
- Utilizing various possibilities for professional and personal development
- Benefiting from company benefits, such as company pension schemes, as well as other employee offers, partner programs, and employee discounts