Smaato is the leading global real-time mobile advertising platform, connecting 10,000+ advertisers — including 91 of the Top 100 Ad Age brands — with over 90,000 app developers and mobile web publishers. Smaato manages up to 19 billion mobile ad impressions daily and reaches over one billion unique mobile users monthly.
Founded in 2005 by mobile pioneers Ragnar Kruse and Petra Vorsteher, Smaato has global headquarters in San Francisco, California, with additional offices in Berlin, Hamburg, New York City, Shanghai, and Singapore.
We are looking for an independent individual to work in our Ad Operations - APAC team. A Data Analytics Intern adds most value by supporting the team and acting as the team backbone. You will contribute to transformation of data into meaningful analytics that provides useful insight to sales team to make optimal business decisions. Good Data Analytics Interns are keen learners and creative problem solvers that will influence and contribute to the success for yield optimization.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in the rapidly growing area of mobile marketing.
- Make statistical analysis and reports on business performance to drive insights and recommendations to commercial teams across the business
- Collect feedback and new needs to provide analytical support in order to develop and define KPIs, goals and levers for business growth
- Build and maintain dashboards and reports from multiple data sources to efficiently track sales performance
- Formalize and document new methodologies, metrics and reports to structure the knowledge of Data Analytics team across the business
- Ensure that the campaigns delivered do match clients marketing targets and outperform the competition
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma / Bachelor in IT or Business or Technology related degree
- Strong analytical, statistical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Having prior understanding of mobile advertising business, Real-time Bidding (RTB) and Supply Yield management can be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both in spoken and written
- A positive & can-do work mind-like attitudes
- Self-motivated individual
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Creative and eager to demonstrate your flair in research analysis
- Capable of taking initiative in your work
- Comfortable thinking of innovative ways to analyse data, create comprehensive stories and strategy out of it
- Unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment and sense of responsibility
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Regular team activities and events
- An incredible office space with 360° view of Marina Bay, with spacious lounge filled with refreshments and weekly Monday lunch is provided
- Existing students are required to obtain school’s consent and have a valid student pass during the internship period.
- Internship period is from 2 January 2019 to 30 June 2019 for Winter/Spring internship
- Internship period is from 1 July 2019 to 31 December 2019 for Summer/Winter internship
- Commitment of minimum 5 days full-time internship for at least 12 weeks is required