As a part of our fast growing team, we’re looking for an experienced Senior Data Scientist (m/w/d) who can contribute, take ownership, and help us scale our product and business.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A decisive role: You are part of our R&D team and get to take on more ownership in your area of expertise, working closely with other stakeholders in the business.
- An international team: Every individual matters - as a team of 14 different nationalities we value the synergy of different cultures, personalities and backgrounds.
- Room for growth: We take a personal interest in your perspectives and development, so every employee has a budget for educational purposes (e.g. language or IT certificates) and realistic options for career development within the company.
- A range of technologies: The Data Science team uses a range of tools depending on what is best suited for the problem: scikit-learn, Spark, Tensorflow, Databricks, XGBoost, etc.
- The perks of a start-up: We offer breakfast, free coffee, free soft drinks, a weekly team-lunch and you can relax over a round of ping-pong in our Kreuzberg office.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Devise ways using machine learning to improve our marketing and product performance to increase the quality of candidates that we bring to our clients, customize user experiences, andimprove conversions
- Own a problem area, identifying ways to improve it and devising solutions
- Be comfortable sharing ideas and discussing different approaches in an environment where your opinion has a direct impact, being part of our international, experienced, and highly motivated team
- Be encouraged to work independently, using your conceptual and creative skills
- 2+ years of experience using & creating machine-learning solutions
- 2+ years of experience programming in Python and analysing data with it using packages like NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, and scikit-learn
- Experience with A/B tests
- Experience in statistically modelling processes or outcomes
- A creative problem-solver
Interested? We are on a strong growth path, so don’t miss the chance!
If you'd like to be part of a highly collaborative and cross-functional team, with limitless opportunities to learn and grow, get in touch. Send us your application and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We’re excited to hear from you! Are you curious about the Start-up culture at HeyJobs? Take a look at our Kununu or Glassdoor ratings!