OLX, the world’s largest online classifieds company, is looking for a Data Engineer to join
the Operations Excellence team in Lisbon or in Berlin.
As a Data Analyst you will focus on providing insightful information to the business mainly
regarding commercial activity and sales. You will also be empowered to make
recommendations, backed by data and insights, to Senior Management which will result in a
direct impact in the Sales Team’s way of working.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate with customers and provide support to all data analysis
- Perform data analysis on all results and prepare presentations for our clients
- Coordinate with engineering team and ensure accuracy on all deliverables and prepare
- Perform data analysis and facilitate in delivery to all end users
- Organize all consumption anomalies and determine defects for data and prepare
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques
- Conduct full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Conceptualize and build engaging dashboards able to capture the business problem and
adapted to the target audience
Who we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in a Data Analyst role, who has attained a Graduate degree in
Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative
field. They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
○ Experience with relational SQL databases
○ Experience with data analytics tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, QlikSense,
○ Experience with data analysis languages such as R or Python
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining
and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate
significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Ability to show data and insights in the form of dashboards
- Problem-solving skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and good benefits, fun working environment with inspiring, passionate, smart colleagues
- An opportunity to work at a global level and solve for talent challenges across geographies
- A positive, get-things-done working environment
- A dynamic, constantly evolving work environment (change is par for the course – important you are comfortable with this)
- Company mobile phone, laptop and other tools you might need
- OLX is the world’s leading classifieds platform in high-growth markets. It’s available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services.
- OLX Group is a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +6000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
- To find out more https://www.olxgroup.com/story