We're making the market for used cars better than ever. We are an authentic start-up with the power of an established corporation. At heycar we make fast but well-informed decisions – based on highly organised and efficient operations. We learn from each another on a daily basis, because we all contribute our own individual point of view. For us, mutual trust, transparency and quality take top priority – which is rather different than has been the case on this market in the past.
Who are you?
- You have a bachelors, masters or PhD in mathematics, computer science, economics or similar fields of study
- You have experience with NoSQL Databases, ETL, Infrastructure and data warehouse and data visualisation tools (e.g. Postgres, Redshift, Kinesis, Elasticserach, Tensorflow, Kubernetes)
- You are a team player and have professional experience in dynamic work environments
- You are self-organized and think entrepreneurially
- You find a solution for every problem and are detail-oriented
- You have the ability to carry out complex quantitative analyses and communicate them clearly, precisely and in a practicable way to other stakeholders
Who we are looking for.
- You create scripts that generate and manipulate data
- You have Practical knowledge in dealing with advanced statistical models (eg general linearized models, event time analysis and mixed models)
- You have experience bringing complete, well designed and performant models into production
- You can apply statistical methods to the planning, design and interpretation of research projects ensuring completion within a timely fashion and the presentation of key results
- You can develop software in traditional programming languages (like Python, SQL, Java, etc)
- You are part of our next step to better focus on growing a data centric culture, transforming data into performant, scalable and actionable insights
What we offer.
- An ideal mix of corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced team of brand and start-up professionals
- State-of-the-art technology
- Office in Berlin's Hip Hood of Tomorrow "Wedding’s Sprengelkiez" with a huge roof terrace
- German language courses
- Free snacks and drinks