We are looking for a Data Scientist with focus on Web analytics to join our Berlin-based team. You will work in a cross-functional team using agile methodologies providing insights into our main web platforms and empower our product teams to improve and expand our portfolio of products and services for musicians, music producers and DJ’s. Based in Berlin, Kreuzberg, you will join an international, multicultural, and creative environment that supports individual growth and knowledge sharing.
What You'll Do
- Update our strategy for data collection, analysis and reporting for our web platforms
- Use tools such as conversion and funnel analysis to generate hypotheses for improving our user experience. Design and conduct A/B tests to validate them and consult business teams in using these insights.
- Enable business partners to leverage the power of data for their decision making by supporting them in defining KPIs and setting strategic targets.
- Turn business questions into clear analytical problems and search for answers by analysing historical data, collecting new data and conducting experiments.
- Develop insightful reports & dashboards of strategic KPIs and operational metrics.
- Connect with other members of the Native engineering community to teach and learn together in a diverse group of analysts and engineers
What You'll Bring
- Profound knowledge of SQL, Excel, and Python
- Solid understanding of statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, regressions)
- An academic degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, economics or equivalent training & experience
- You have experience analysing customer and user properties, such as churn, segmentations or lifecycle value with web analytics tools (e.g.Google Analytics, Mixpanel)
- You know how to design online experiments with A/B Testing tools
- Excellent communication skills: you are able to clearly demonstrate and present your findings.
- You are highly motivated and proactive, and you know that your success depends on the success of your team
Native Instruments embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. Our company culture focuses on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive, and exciting.