As a part of our fast growing team, we’re looking for a Data Scientist (m/w/d) who can contribute, take ownership, and help us scale our product and business.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A decisive role: You are part of our R&D team and get to take on more ownership in your area of expertise, working closely with other stakeholders in the business.
- An international team: Every individual matters - as a team of 14 different nationalities we value the synergy of different cultures, personalities and backgrounds.
- Room for growth: We take a personal interest in your perspectives and development, so every employee has a budget for educational purposes (e.g. language or IT certificates) and realistic options for career development within the company.
- A range of technologies: The Data Science team uses a range of tools depending on what is best suited for the problem (scikit-learn, Spark, Tensorflow, Databricks, XGBoost, etc.)
- The perks of a start-up: We offer breakfast, free coffee, free soft drinks, a weekly team-lunch and you can relax over a round of ping-pong in our Kreuzberg office.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Devise ways using machine learning to improve our marketing and product performance to increase the quality of candidates that we bring to our clients, customize user experiences, and improve conversions
- Develop your skills and knowledge, so that in the future you can own a problem area, identifying ways to improve it and devising solutions
- Be comfortable sharing ideas and discussing different approaches in an environment where your opinion has a direct impact, being part of our international, experienced, and highly motivated team
- Be encouraged to work independently, using your conceptual and creative skills
- 6+ months of experience using & creating machine-learning solutions
- 1+ years of experience programming in Python and analysing data with it using packages like NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, and scikit-learn
- Experience working with statistics
- A creative problem-solver