As a data analyst at cioplenu, you bring order to chaos and rule the world of information flow within and between all systems.
Our customers need to harmonize their data flows and their knowledge, integrate them into a system, and use these data efficiently, without format breaks and logically, in order to introduce an Industry 4.0 standard.
In cross-functional teams, you work with software engineers, project and integration engineers to ensure transparent system engineering and intelligent architectures.
We have been developing a unique software platform for over two years that is already being used by large industrial companies to digitally represent operational processes.
You want to independently participate in the work of international companies and develop your skills in developing complex web applications in our team? Then we look forward to your application!
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Physics, Business Informatics or in a comparable field of study
- You already have experience with business intelligence or in general in data analysis
- You have analytical thinking, a structured way of working and are able to quickly understand and process knowledge and information.
- You want to learn new technologies and are interested in data mining and big data
- You are ideally familiar with database management systems and have experience in programming with NodeJS, PHP or Python
- Most importantly (besides the paper facts): A strong character, a team player and a passion for what you do.
- You conceptualize, analyze and create data flows, databases, business processes and analysis tools
- You work closely with our customers in our development team to make them fit for the future in production control and planning.
- You develop robust and scalable solutions that incorporate the latest technology developments to take knowledge management and process documentation to the next level.
What we offer you
- We offer a modern and contemporary working environment with fruit bar and best coffee, kitchen, shower and locker for sports activities and space for relaxing and games (analog and digital).
- Funding through further education and additional training.
- Language course in German if German is not your native language.
- A market salary with remote working option and flextime.
- A great location in the Innovation Park Augsburg, where many interesting people meet with inspiring ideas.
- Height-adjustable desks, ergonomic chairs, whiteboards for your ideas, modern meeting and workshop spaces.
- You decide whether you want to use your own notebook or use a company device.
- A corporate culture that enables you to live an individual working style while shaping the future of our company.
- A great team spirit characterized by mutual support, professionalism, shared knowledge, openness and close collaboration.