Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Close collaboration with various departments and establishing BI as the centre of strategic decisions
- Analysis and interpretation of company-wide data and defining core business KPIs
- Creation of reports that empower various stakeholders
- Understanding of Data Warehouse infrastructure and supporting with ticket specification
- Training internal teams on data literacy and sharing your knowledge
Which traits contribute to your success?
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience Business Intelligence, Data Analytics or other relevant fields
- Knowledge of web tracking systems like Mixpanel, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics
- Experience with creating actionable reports in a data visualisation tool (Tableau, QlikSense, Metabase, etc.)
- Strong team player and confident communicator with excellent English skills
What to expect working with us:
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities within the company
- Opportunity to shape the development of a well-funded fintech startup
- Becoming part of a highly professional and motivated team
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
- Working at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.