Evotec is a leader in the discovery and development of novel small molecule drugs with operational sites in Europe and the US. The Company has built substantial drug discovery expertise and an industrialized platform that can drive new innovative small molecule compounds into the clinic. In addition, Evotec has built a deep internal knowledge base in key therapeutic areas including neuroscience, pain, inflammation, oncology, metabolic and infectious diseases. Leveraging these skills and expertise the Company intends to deliver superior science-driven discovery alliances with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
The Imaging & Analysis Team in Hamburg is looking for a highly motivated, creative and passionate:
Research Associate, Image and Data Analysis (f/m/d)
Your Key Responsibilities:
- You support the application of imaging and analysis technologies as part of high content imaging for target validation, assay development and screening projects to understand the pathology of various diseases
- You perform research with a focus on image processing and related data interpretation, overseeing related workflows and contribute significantly to the complex assessment of scientific data.
- Working in multi-disciplinary project teams, you will provide expert knowledge to plan and conduct experiments, develop image analysis strategies and procedures, perform statistical interpretation and guide image acquisitions, microscopy work and subsequent data analysis
Your Ideal Qualifications:
- You completed your PhD studies successfully
- Your expertise encompasses a sound understanding of microscopic principles, the use of fluorescence techniques and the principles of automated image analysis and have performed work in that field already.
- Ideally, you are familiar with advanced data analysis methods for bio statistics, multivariate data analysis and machine learning techniques
- Programming skills in at least one programming language (e.g. Python) are desirable
- Concise analytical reasoning coupled to a practical, pragmatic yet flexible and creative troubleshooting approach is highly beneficial
- A permanent position within a vigorous and exciting professional environment promoted by an open culture and a spirit of community
- A diverse, international workforce with a dynamic working environment that fosters creativity, innovations and teamwork
- Company pension scheme, holiday pay and annual bonus payments depending on performance as well as flexible working hours
To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button and provide your application documents (CV and cover letter including earliest possible start date and salary requirements). We are curious to get to know you, and we are looking forward to your application.