We develop a unique software platform for more than two years, which is already in use to map operative processes at big industrial companies.
Your aim is to independently shape the work environments of international companies and to extend your skills in developing complex web applications within our team? Great, we are looking forward to your application!
As Data analyst with cioplenu you will bring order into chaos and rule the world of information flow within and between all systems.
Our customers need to harmonize their data flows and knowledge, integrate them into one system and use those data performant, friction free and correct to move toward Industrie 4.0 standards.
In a cross-functional team you will work with software engineers, project and integration to ensure transparent system engineering and intelligent architectures.
- You design, analyze and create data flows, databases, business processes and analysis tools
- You will work closely with our customers in our development team to make them fit for the future in production control and planning.
- You develop robust and scalable solutions that take the latest technology developments into account to take knowledge management and process documentation to the next level.
- You have a degree in computer science, physics, business informatics or a comparable field of study.
- You already have experience with Business Intelligence or in Data Analysis in general.
- You have analytical thinking, a structured way of working and are able to understand and process knowledge and information quickly.
- You want to learn new technologies and you are interested in data mining and big data.
- Ideally, you are familiar with database management systems and have programming experience.
- Most important (besides the hard skills): A strong character, team player and passion for what you do.
What we offer you
- We offer you a modern, state-of-the-art working environment with fresh fruits and some of the best coffee. Further, we provide kitchen, shower and locker for sport activities as well as space to relax and games (analog and digital).
- Professional development and upskilling through individual further education and special trainings
- You get language training in German if German is not your mother tongue
- Competitive salary with remote working and flextime
- A really nice location within Augsburg Innovationspark, where many interesting people with inspiring ideas meet each other.
- Height-adjustable desks, ergonomic chairs, whiteboards for your ideas, modern meeting and workshop rooms (as well as focus areas).
- A corporate culture that enables you to follow you individual style of working and to design the future of our company at the same time.
- Great team spirit that is characterized by mutual assistance, professionality, shared knowledge, open minds and close cooperation.