We believe that the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who network through collaboration. That's why Modis combines the key technologies of IT, engineering and life sciences to work together with our customers to develop the solutions of the future. We bring together top companies around the world with the brightest minds in IT. All of them are eager to use their talents for the most challenging tasks of today and tomorrow. They also?
Then we are looking for you for an exciting project with our customer in Leinfelden. In your role as Senior Business Analyst (m / w / d), you take on the following exciting and complex tasks within the scope of automotive projects:
What you do with us
- They form the interface between customer and project, using innovative methods and agile approaches
- They take over the advice of the customer with regard to feasibility of technical and technical requirements and carry out an appropriate requirement admission up to the specification
- They assist in the preparation of offers, calculations and presentations
- They prepare the specifications for a technical implementation, plan, accompany and control software development projects with the near- and offshore development teams
- They perform a technical validation of the implementation and are responsible for the
- Quality assurance of the individual project phases
What you bring with you
- You can study computer science, business informatics or a comparable
- Have training with several years of professional experience. In addition, you convince us with the following experiences and competences:
- You have very good skills in creating process descriptions and use case modeling with UML
- They have strong knowledge and sound practical experience in software development and are familiar with the latest cloud and IoT technologies
- You can quickly capture customer requirements and develop reliable, targeted solutions
- You have experience with agile methods (eg Scrum) as well as dealing with difficult project situations with customers
- They have good to very good knowledge of standard software solutions, their architecture, configuration and customizing as well as their integration
- They are distinguished by sound knowledge in the identification, analysis and structuring of technical / technological requirements, taking into account business aspects
Why you are exactly right with us
For us, the common path begins with understanding your ambitions. We work together to bring you to your professional goal - by investing in your career development and mentoring and coaching you throughout your career.
At Modis, you work for a dynamic, global brand that has ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation to the Adecco Group allows you many different ways.
You can not wait to meet us? Then click for the direct way to us on the button "NOW APPLY"
Mrs. Sabrina Lim
Phone +49 711 351663 227