As our new Analytics Manager (m/f/d) you will gain profound knowledge in digital creation and financial products. Together we lay the foundation for the financial service sector of the future and this will be a great opportunity for you to learn new skills and try out various tasks as early stage Analytics professional. Are you motivated to become part of our Neugelb universe? Go ahead and let us know. We are excited to get to know you.
What You Can Do For Us.
- You own the Analytics stack for the Commerzbank Mobile Banking App and you are responsible for the implementation of Google Analytics stack on Google Tag Manager.
- You are responsible for reporting, analysis and visualization and define event tracking, custom dimensions and metrics, and KPIs.
- You work together with our small and effective cross-functional team of App Developers, Project Managers, Designers and Mobile Testing who are all keen on providing a high-end product.
- You are the single point of contact for the Mobile Banking Team in Commerzbank.
- You are actively involved in research and development of Cloud Analytics, Data Visualization and Machine Learning and support us to set up an analytics stack for a new fintech product.
What You Should Bring To The Table.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in analytics, business intelligence, data science.
- Practical experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and SQL is essential and you know your way around spreadsheets.
- Good knowledge with a statistical programming language like R or Python would be excellent.
- You are self-disciplined in order to manage multiple projects at once and you have passion for the topic as well as a strong desire to improve and learn more every day.
- A feeling of project ownership and a customer service mentality as we’re providing a service to our clients.
- Strong proficiency in English is essential to communicate within your team and an intermediate level in German would be a plus.
What You Will Get On Top.
- We work with modern technologies and are always open to discover new solutions.
- Your NEUGELB starter kit consisting of the latest Apple devices is waiting for you at our office.
- Use your budget for professional and personal development and enjoy hearing about your colleagues’ new insights from their previous workshops.
- Flexible working hours and home office option.
- Become part of a small development team where your ideas matter and are valued.
- The NEUGELB family feeling where working together is what makes it fun.
- Office perks: soul food at our Monday Lunch meetings, PS4, your favorite drink, office events inspired by you and your colleagues and exciting off site events every once in a while.
You like the Neugelb mindset and want to be part of our team. Send your application (including CV, salary expectations and earliest possible start date) to email@example.com.