Bonial.com, part of Axel Springer SE, is a leading drive to store marketing partner across Europe and South America. Bonial inspires millions of shoppers each month by connecting them with their favorite brands & retailers.
More than 1500 retailers & brands across all retail sectors rely on the tailor-made, data driven marketing solutions from Bonial.com to promote their offers & reach measurable business results with maximized return on investment.
As a Business Analyst at Bonial, you are responsible for leading the development, implementation, and evolution of internal business processes at Bonial. You work closely with business operations leaders as well as engineering, sales, marketing, finance, other stakeholders and partners. You will also be building strong ties with our current Business Analyst and technical product owners
- Developing, documenting and implementing clear and efficient processes required to process and provision Bonial product orders
- Developing mechanisms to ensure business processes are executed within required SLAs. Creating SLAs if needed.
- Specifying and/or developing dashboards, reports and/or other visualization and controls to communicate current status and historical performance of all operations.
- Working closely with engineering on specifications for and implementation of systems used for execution and management of the business processes.
- Advising the team and head and other company leaders on business operations topics.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams in their daily work.
- Have a degree in the field of Economic, Business Administration, Computer Science or Mathematics/Statistics or any other related field.
- Have relevant job experience in business or process analytics.
- Enjoy working with internal stakeholders and within a cross-functional team.
- Have Analytical mindset, a quick grasp on new topics and the ability to recognise complex correlations.
- Have knowledge in tools like Tealium – use of these tools and implementation/modification/debugging.
- Process mapping/analysis skills
- Validation experience
- Critical thinking
- Process Control experience
- Have knowledge in backend-reporting, e.g. querying SQL databases
- Have knowledge in BI tools like SalesForce & PowerBI (data modelling, creation of reports).
- Are an excellent communicator and have fluent English skills.
Once you are part of Bonial, we offer you great opportunities to grow. We have a clear career path, depending on your personal goals. In order to reach these goals, you have feedback talks with your team lead on a regular basis. Additionally, you can enjoy the view of on our roof terrace during our monthly meetups and regular team- and company events.
- Bonial is celebrating its 10th birthday this year!
- Did you know that employee number one is still working at our company?
- And our own CMO started as a trainee back in 2012.
- We have a shiny new office with a good view of the sights of Berlin.
- We have some seriously impressive Karaoke singers in the company!
- For parents – we have a nice Family-room in case your Kita is bailing on you..