Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Support budget and spend allocation decisions through the development and optimisation of marketing attribution models
- Working closely with the (marketing) team to plan, analyse, track and report on performance of paid and unpaid media and CRM campaigns, revenue and ROI to constantly improve the performance
- Understanding and challenging existing processes and strategies through deep-dive analysis
- Making suitable recommendations based on data to optimize and enhance regular campaign report deliverables
- Supporting the growth marketing team with ad-hoc analysis and reports on effectiveness of various marketing and sales tactics
- Translating marketing results into easy understandable, valuable findings
- Providing department-specific KPIs and dedicating insightful reports to different stakeholders to support strong data-driven decision making
- Developing standards and best practices for data collection, processing, analysis, reporting and dashboards
- Taking ownership of data-related projects from start to finish in collaboration with other departments
- Maintaining and further developing the company own data warehouse
- Designing the data collection with Digital Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager) and developing it further
- Supporting and training other business units in the use of BI reporting, BI self-service and digital analytics tools
Which traits contribute to your success?
- At least 3 years’ experience in the field of analytics, Business Intelligence or Marketing intelligence, startups/e-commerce is a plus
- Extensive experience of working with/reporting on performance marketing metrics and extracting valuable insights from them
- Knowledge of using master (web-)analytical tools such as Google analytics and BigQuery and being an expert in PostgreSQL and GTM
- Experience with marketing attribution,marketing-mix modelling and gathering best-practice in the field
- A deep understanding of the responsibilities of BI as a department and its’ impact on the business
- Deep analytical knowledge and the strive to establish a data mindset within the company
- Being fond of working with a high degree of detail and having excellent communication skills
- Being a results-oriented team player, taking responsibility from day one
- Fluent in English; proficiency in German is a plus
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.