Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Participate in the entire development process from planning and discussing the architecture to quality assurance and the implementation of scalable platforms of our travel tech portfolio company
- Drive the design and development of new innovative features from the technical point of view
- Build scalable, low-latency pipelines and components to handle large volumes of data
- Develop your own ideas for code and process improvements and work together with your team to reach the next level
- Ensure the quality of our applications/platforms through regular code reviews
- Share and expand your knowledge by exchanging information within the IT team and within the network of developers about backend best-practices
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Depth knowledge and experience in Java and working with databases
- Passion for professional software development (algorithms, design patterns, clean code, agile processes, data structures)
- Independent and goal-oriented working style
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Some technologies you will be working with:
- Java mit JPA and Hibernate
- MySql, PostgreSql
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact
- Working independently, have all the freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office near Frankfurt am Main
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.