heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to break up the used-car market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motived digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who we are looking for.
- You have a bachelors or masters in computer science or similar fields of study
- You have experience with NoSQL Databases, ETL, Infrastructure and data warehouse (e.g. Postgres, Redshift, Kinesis, Elasticserach, Tensorflow, Kubernetes)
- You can develop software in traditional programming languages (like Python, SQL, Java, Golang, etc.)
- You are a team player and have professional experience in dynamic work environments
- You are self-organized and think entrepreneurially
- You find a solution for every problem and are detail-oriented
- You have the ability to carry out complex quantitative analyses and communicate them clearly, precisely and in a practicable way to other stakeholders
What you will do.
- You create scripts that generate and manipulate data
- You have practical knowledge in dealing with advanced machine learning techniques
- You have experience bringing complete, well designed and performant models into production
- You can apply best practices to the planning, design and interpretation of research projects ensuring completion within a timely fashion and the presentation of key results
- You are part of our next step to better focus on growing a data centric culture, transforming data into performant, scalable and actionable insights
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced international team of brand and start-up pros who truly make a difference
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Business English and German courses
- Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit