Heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to break up the used-car market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motived digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who we are looking for.
- You have an understanding for building software solutions which are highly performant, scalable and maintainable
- You understand what constitutes a good user experience
- You are an excellent team player
- Practical experience working with Java 8, Spring Framework and (non-) relational databases,
- Basic knowledge of how to develop and maintain microservices using Spring Boot Kubernetes for deploying applications
- Excellent English communication skills and an abundance of passion and enthusiasm for creating product
What you will do.
- Work closely with the Product Manager, designers and engineering individual contributors in your team to define feature specifications for the best user-centric products
- Create and maintain consumer product and features
- Contribute to the team's work with peer reviews and testing
- Work closely with team and the backend community across other teams to build and scale backend services for our platform
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced international team of brand and start-up pros who truly make a difference
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Business English and German courses
- Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit