Elucidate is a Berlin-based startup RegTech/RiskTech building an innovative SaaS-based solution for Financial Crime (FinCrime) risk management. In short, we are providing a quantified risk management platform designed to help clients minimise the risks of money laundering, corruption and terrorist financing, whilst also ensuring strong international connectivity.
You will be doing:
- Establishing and vetting FinCrime data sources for analysis, including the use of proxy data sources
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Performing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of performance
- Operating effectively across all aspects of the companys operations
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff
You should apply if:
- Youre curious and interested in highly regulated products
- Worked in a Bank and a Startup before.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Experience with common data science toolkits
- Experience with data visualisation tools
- Strong applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Data-oriented personality
- Exposure to FinCrime risk management, or a comparable function such as Op Risk, Credit Risk, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills would be a plus