We are Campanda, a Start-Up located in the middle of Berlin and our heart beats for travel and RV's.
If you are into frontend-engineering then you should apply for following position:
Our team is highly motivated and skilled in many areas. You will work with and learn from experts that love what they're doing. Be it software development methodologies, software quality best practices, or the latest frontend technologies, our team combines all of those skills and uses them to create awesome things.
- You will implement features and improvements in different systems and services within our IT landscape with a high degree of freedom and independence
- You will refactor existing code, structures and architecture in order to form something beautiful and maintainable
- You will choose the technologies and tools you want to work with
Together with the other experts in the department you will make up a powerful team that develops in a sustainable manner and delivers high quality results. In our team you will also be jointly responsible for the development of the all of the related IT-architecture.
These will be your tasks
- Work on great software that makes our service unique and our customers happy
- Implement and care for maintainable systems in a cloud environment
- Write your high quality, test-driven code and in short iterations
- Share your experience with the team and leverage your coworkers
- Collaborate with our QA and product team members
- Stay on top of the latest technologies and constantly challenge yourself
You're offering these qualifications
- You have broad expertise in general IT topics; a computer science degree is a plus
- Knowledge with Angular, TypeScript, SCSS; TDD is a plus
- You love software development and want to master that craft
- You constantly challenge yourself and work on ways how to improve your hard and soft skills
- You like agile development and know that agility is not the same as Scrum
- You have no problem touching old legacy code to turn it into or replace it with something nice and beautiful
- You have very good English skills (speaking and writing); German is a plus
We're offering these benefits
- A team of open minded professionals with an ego-free culture
- Flexible working hours
- Be part of our fast-growing company, and so are our responsibilities. You can take over a comprehensive field of responsibility and have to chance to really make a difference
- Team events, free yoga classes, German classes, annual camping weekend trip with the whole company
- A bright and spacious office in the heart of Berlin's City West, three terraces and a view across the city
- A uniquely dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies and fast decision making processes
- A dynamic and creative team of over fourteen nationalities, entrepreneurial spirit and great working atmosphere
- Drinks, beer, a great coffee machine, fresh organic fruits and even delicious chocolate and sweets
- A competitive salary including a budget for conference visits, certifications and trainings
- Macbook Pro Retina and two additional screens
Sounds good to you?
Send us your full CV, salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
We are looking forward to hearing from you