For our ambitious and growing Artificial Intelligence team, we are looking for a new algorithm developer with a strong background in state-of-the-art machine learning methods. In this position, you will
- work on learning-based solutions for a variety of tasks in medical data analysis, with a particular focus on image processing (e.g. image segmentation, object detection, and more)
- exploit the ever increasing amount of medical data available, in order to push the limits of Brainlab’s planning software
- have the chance to drive your creative ideas from initial prototypes up to their final product release
- ultimately have impact on the daily work in hospitals around the world
What you offer
- Education in mathematics, physics, computer science or similar
- Profound demonstrated experience in using modern machine learning methods along with classic computer vision approaches to solve challenging problems in the area of image processing
- Ideally, you have worked on a PhD in a relevant area or gained this experience during a range of projects in an industrial setting
- Strong mathematical background and interest, allowing you to understand modern machine learning methods in all their details, and making you eager to adapt and further develop these methods in your daily work
- Good confidence in using the Python ecosystem for efficient prototyping of your ideas
- Strong interest and skills in software engineering and object oriented programming (ideally in C++), allowing you to integrate your algorithms with Brainlab’s software framework
- Eagerness to be part of a high-skilled, dynamic team where your talent is both, challenged and supported
- Fluency in English and ideally German (or willingness to learn German)
Ready to apply?
We offer you a professional business environment, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas. Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will be demanded and promoted, both professionally and personally.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application including your start date and salary expectations!
Contact person: Géraldine Endres