We are looking for a machine learning engineer to join our growing development team. If you’re keen on working in a fast-paced company that applies advanced AI in the field of high-tech intelligence, then we look forward to your application. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented professional looking to expand their experience with an ambitious startup in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg.
Who we are
AtomLeap is an AI company using big data analysis to track and analyze the latest high-impact innovations and technologies. We assess technological innovations and the companies driving them, and we help industry and business leaders make their most important decisions through a combination of big data, AI tools, and qualitative expertise.
In your new role you will
- Play a leading role in our growing software development team.
- Identify, develop, and implement different machine learning approaches to solving the problems our business analysts have identified.
- Make key decisions on our NLP architecture. Design and implement scalable NLP and machine learning models.
- Work closely together with our data science team on the analysis of the machine learning results and the according optimization of the algorithms.
- You have a university degree in a relevant field and at least two years of work experience in machine learning.
- You have worked with large data sets, preferably have experience with NLP and text-based data, and, ideally, have worked with data in a business or technology context.
- You have experience with artificial neural networks, and preferably with the PyTorch framework.
- Preferably, you are highly experienced in Python development.
What we offer
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, and additional vacation days.
- Challenging projects with large national and international companies.
- Flat hierarchies with short decision paths.
- A team of inquisitive minds to keep things interesting.
- Talent development through individual education and courses, with opportunities for bonuses and management possibilities.
- Take part in free German classes to help you enjoy Berlin like a local.
If this sounds like you, send your application and CV by June 14th, with interviews in the following week. Relevant references, certificates, and links to previous work are more than welcome