Numbers are worth a thousand words. We are therefore looking for an experienced Data Scientist/Analyst to enhance our analytics team in game analysis, marketing analysis, data mining and market research. With your experience in statistical methods of data analysis and data science, you use your skills in SQL and R or Python to develop machine learning algorithms such as testing tools that make our work more efficient and straightforward.
- You define, create, and implement complex quantitative models for projection to evaluate user behavior,
- You evaluate A/B tests and multivariate tests as a basis for important and risky product decisions
- You draft and implement machine learning and deep learning solutions for different use cases, e.g. lifetime value projection, user churn prediction, outlier detection, etc.
- You edit large amounts of data in visually concise and comprehensible ways
- You closely cooperate and share knowledge with the other departments, e.g. Game Analysis, Product Management, CRM, etc.
- You have a university degree with a statistical/mathematical background (e.g. social sciences, psychology, IT, mathematics)
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of data science and analysis
- You are experienced in the application of machine learning algorithms for the development and implementation of new analysis tools.
- You are proficient in SQL and R/Python
- You have already proven your skills in stakeholder and project management
- You are a solution-oriented team player who is open to new impulses
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Data Scientist/Analyst? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 220 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.