We are a dynamic, successful, and fast growing FinTech company based in Berlin, that aims to making savings and investments digitally accessible to improve customer benefit. Our goal is to provide customers all over Europe with simple, secure, and profitable savings and investment products without barriers. We have received more than €170 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner, Tom Stafford and PayPal.
Our platform is available in English across Europe alongside country-specific platforms in Germany, France, Spain, Austria, UK, and the Netherlands. We are one of the leading FinTech companies in Europe, with more than 180,000 satisfied customers and exceeding
€13,5 billion in assets invested via the Raisin platforms, and have featured in The FinTech50 in 2016, 2017, and 2018.
As a Junior BI Engineer, you will join a highly motivated and hands-on team out of different technical and academic backgrounds. Sharing is caring - we support each other and share our knowledge within the team.
- Creating and optimizing data pipelines using Python, Airflow and Amazon Redshift
- Debugging upstream problems with data exchanges with other teams
- Researching new solutions for moving the ETL process forward and deal with growing data volumes, speed, and availability
- Automating processes and communication with other teams
- Taking responsibility for small pipelines and interact with relevant teams
- Bachelor in Mathematics, Computer Science or comparable quantitative fields
- A strong analytical and quantitative approach to problems
- You gained first programming experience (preferably Python) during University or internships
- Knowledge of SQL is a big plus
- You bring eager and hunger to learn from and within a passionate and open-minded team
- You speak English fluently, any further languages are more than welcome
Be part of a diverse team of more than 34 different nationalities, who strongly believes in agile cross-functional methods, collaboration and appreciation in our daily work. We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You find us in our open office in beautiful Prenzlauer Berg well connected to public transport and surrounded by a great variety of restaurants and supermarkets.
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Beginner German classes directly at the office and financial support for acquiring a language certificate
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Stay up to date at regular townhall sessions with our founders and feel free to ask any kinds of questions
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
We are looking forward to receiving your application!