LIQID is the next-generation private wealth management solution that provides private investors with access to investment strategies and conditions previously only available to high net worth individuals. Our global investment strategies are developed by HQ Trust, the Multi Family Office of the Harald Quandt family. LIQID is led by an internationally experienced management team. At the end of September 2018, LIQID completed its largest financing round to date and received EUR 33 million for further growth. Its investors include London-based investment company Toscafund Asset Management, Project A Ventures, a leading Berlin venture capital firm , HQ Trust and Dieter von Holtzbrinck Ventures.
As BI Analyst (m/f/d) you will:
- Build and maintain Tableau dashboards to enable our Team Leads to make data driven decisions in their day-to-day work
- Provide ad hoc analyses to answer specific questions related to performance of business initiatives
- Analytics projects based on your development goals, e.g.:
- A/B testing, working with other teams to optimise their strategies using data
- Build models for better prediction about customer behaviour
- Connect to external data sources and work together with our Engineering and Investment teams
- Work closely with our Head of Business Intelligence and take responsibility in shaping BI at LIQID
- You successfully completed a degree programme in a numerical/technical subject e.g. science, mathematics, economics, engineering, computer science
- You already gathered first experience in a similar role
- You have hands-on experience of working with Tableau or an equivalent reporting software as well as SQL
- Experience in digital marketing/tracking analytics e.g. Mixpanel/Tag manager/Google Analytics or the like is a plus
- You communicate fluently in English, German language knowledge is a plus but not a requirement
- State of the art equipment.
- An intercultural team with diverse mindsets and background.
- Highly skilled Business Stakeholders who are eager to explain what they do and understand what you do.
- As part of the Project A family attend exclusive meet ups for knowledge exchange
- Free drinks (including beers for the afterwork hours).
- Competitive Salary.