As a Data Engineer you are a key member of our team based in Munich.
Our customers are large enterprises who are seeking to be a part of #TheCloudRevolution and benefit from the agility, scalability and innovation of public cloud platforms. Leveraging Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google Cloud to deliver both infrastructure as well as Data driven and IoT related projects at speed has never been easier.
Your role will be a key driver in the following areas (and many more):
- Building systems for ingestion
- Transformation and storage of vast amounts of data requires special expertise
- Designing, architecting and implementing modern cloud-based pipelines for our customers
- Making data accessible and usable for a new wave of data-powered apps and services
You're offering these qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years of professional programming experience and hands-on experience in building modern data platforms / pipelines
- Programming language: Python
- Frameworks: Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Kafka
- Search engines: Elasticsearch, Solr
- Databases: NoSQL, Relational databases (columnar & row-oriented)
- Data pipelining: ETL, ELT
- Cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP and their data services are a big plus
- Interest in or experience with machine learning and artificial intelligence is a plus
We're offering these benefits
- A variety of interesting projects in an exciting area – cloud is one of the hot topics in the IT market of today
- Brilliant co-workers who are motivated to develop our business – we are not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done
- Positive, friendly and supportive working culture – we enjoy working together and share the knowledge
- International working community – we have offices in 8 countries in Europe and our company language is English
- Freedom to come up with new ideas and do your own decisions – micromanagement is not our thing
- Fast paced environment with straightforward processes
- Flexible working hours (home office, remote work)
- Gym membership and quarterly team events
The position is in Munich (Germany) so a valid working permit in EU is required.
Working at Nordcloud is not just the next best job – it’s the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!
The first impression of our team and the Nordcloudian culture you can get on our Instagram profile: https://www.instagram.com/nordcloudcommunity/
Or read more about the company at: www.nordcloud.com