- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to analyze key drivers of game performance.
- Work with development team and other discipline owners to define life-time value metrics, and build propensity models that predict player behavior related to engagement, monetization, and other user behaviors.
- Working closely with product owners and department leads, articulating and solving problems to provide invaluable behavioral understanding that directly impacts game design decisions.
- Provide the team with ad-hoc analysis, automated dashboards, and self-service reporting tools so that everyone gets a good sense of the state of the business.
- Influence development decisions and marketing strategies through data-driven insights and analysis.
- Develop analysis frameworks to quantify and evaluate the impact of game features, systems, and promotions.
- Improve and streamline processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or equivalent.
- At least 3+ years of professional experience in a data analyst or data scientist role.
- You are a core gamer, and well versed in game KPIs.
- You know or are down to learn SQL, NoSQL, Python, or any other language that are required to manipulate big data.
- Advanced proficiency with MS products (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Numbers are your weapon of choice, and you count statistics, probability, and algebra among your favorite tools.
- Proven analytical capabilities with a passion for delivering quality analysis.
- Ability to interpret and visualize data to speak to technical and non-technical groups.
- Diligence, initiative, dedication and teamwork.
- Agile with a "can do" attitude – must strive to find an answer using available resources.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!