We at McMakler are disrupting dusty structures and merging tradition with innovation. Our goal is to establish the real estate market within the age of digitalization while enhancing quality and efficiency sustainably. With our all-in-one solution we are combining the latest technology with the individual service of classic brokers.
As a PropTech Startup founded and based in Berlin we are working on the realization of our innovative business model. Around 600 employees at over 100 locations throughout Germany, Austria as well as France belong to our great and ambitious team.
Join our McMakler family and become a part of our success story. Together we celebrate milestones while realizing our vision.
- You will be responsible for the preparation and analysis of structured and unstructured data as well as pattern recognition using state-of-the-art machine learning methods
- You pursue the goal of deriving business-relevant findings from large amounts of data and systematically integrating them into our production processes
- You develop your own prognostic models (e.g. Regression, Neural Networks, SVM, Random Forest or Gradient Boosting)
- You take responsibility for your products and are always motivated to develop yourself personally and professionally (e.g. by using new algorithms or participating in workshops or conferences)
- You are a graduate in Computer Science, Mathematics or also from the fields of Business Administration, Economics, Psychology, Linguistics or a similar area of study
- You have at least 2 years of practical experience in Data Science, Big Data, Machine Learning or Data Engineering.
- You are confident in dealing with Python or R
- You have a knowledge of dealing with Relational Databases
- Knowledge in dealing with git, AWS or GCP is an advantage
- Good English skills are an advantage in our international team
- You identify the latest technologies and their possible applications in the company and have a pronounced abstract and analytical ability to think
As a McMakler team member
- You will become part of a highly motivated and international team of development, user experience, marketing and operations experts
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the setup of one of the fastest growing companies in Germany
- You will work with the latest technologies and have influence over technological decisions
- You can grow with a high degree of freedom
- You will work at a modern office in the heart of Berlin and choose your equipment and operation system
- You enjoy a great team culture with a lot of fun together, nerf guns and game nights
- You receive fun team events, ginger-shots and fresh juices are obligatory
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
We are looking forward to your online application. If you have any questions please contact Lâle Graß +49 30 555 744933.