With intelligent technology in focus, SOLYTIC builds high-scalability solutions for the global photovoltaics market. Our business model is built with strong emphasis on IoT and Data Science and with less than a year of operations, our database already exceeds 1TB of data and processes several million data points per day. We serve thousands of daily users and with our state of the art technology, customers are able to make well-informed decisions. With a strong product focus and by utilizing newest technology, languages and frameworks, we are determined to change an industry.
Do you want to be part of that journey?
Your future achievements:
- Design, build, maintain and scale our highly-available data and analytics infrastructure.
- Evaluate and select the best tools for data analytics and data processing. Define best practices to configure, maintain and deploy these tools.
- Develop fault tolerant, adaptive and highly accurate ETL pipelines.
- Apply ML technologies to provide insights and forecasts to end customers, as well as BI insights for internal stakeholders.
- Continuously develop our data and analytics infrastructure to fit future challenges.
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Engineer.
- Strong knowledge of NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis) as well as ability to maintain and optimize SQL databases (MySQL, MSSQL).
- You possess general knowledge about distributed computing.
- Knowledge of how to install, configure and operate Hadoop and Kafka.
- You are fluent in at least one scripting language (e.g. Python or PHP), as well as one statically typed language such as C#, Java or Scala.
- Experienced working with at least one major cloud provider.
- You possess knowledge of a few data visualisation tools, for instance Tableau, Microsoft Power BI or Superset.
- If you possess knowledge of PV, IoT or Machine Learning concepts we consider this a large plus.
- The same goes for experience using data pipeline automation tools such as Apache Airflow or Luigi.
What’s in it for you?
- By contributing your ideas, you have the opportunity to leave a large footprint and actively craft a highly ambitious success story.
- You become part of an ambitious and fast growing team and have a large impact on product development.
- You contribute to changing an industry by working on forefront technology in a highly relevant and meaningful field.
- A centrally located office in Berlin-Mitte with a fully stocked fridge and amazing colleagues.
- A highly collaborative environment and direct collaboration and communication with the founders
- As an integral team member, you help crafting the tech team and the company.
So what's next? If this sparked your interest, we'd love to hear from you. Submit your application today and we'll be in touch shortly.
SOLYTIC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.