What we offer you
- Be part of a growing team making fast decisions, where you can watch your ideas and actions come to fruition. This is what adds up to time well-spent – not mere billable hours.
- Creative ownership – drive the business forward with your ideas, launch projects from the ground up and see them through from inception to completion, giving your input and galvanising your colleagues while you bring out the best in each other.
- An opportunity to be the change you want to see: at CrossLend you can use your skills to not only make a good living, but to enhance the transparency of the financial ecosystem.
- Diversity: intellectual as well as cultural – join a welcoming international team of smart and open-minded people, where it’s easy to make friends.
- A Personal Development Plan, along with access to dedicated resources to ensure that you can be the best in your role.
- Work-family-friends balance – step off the treadmill and feel like a human again: our office is all about maintaining a healthy balance between a results-driven work environment and your all-around wellbeing.
What you bring on board
- At least 2 years of experience in My SQL and ETL Tools, such as Pentaho data integration and database administration
- Familiarity with programming languages, such as Python and Shell
- Knowledge of REST API and how to connect to one
- Experience in working with Linux
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure, especially AWS
- Mastery of reporting tools such as Tableau and Microstrategy
- Fluency in English
- A degree in computer science, data science, information technology, information systems or statistics, or relevant experience in the field
Why do we need you
- Design, implement, improve and maintain ETL processes as well as the data warehouse architecture
- Provide support in the collection and application of data from various sources – such as REST API, websites and other databases – and in loading it to DWH
- Design and support database schemas for new and existing data sources
- Collaborate with data analysts, product management, business stakeholders and other data consumers to optimise reporting
- Introduce and maintain best practices for analysis, reporting, data warehousing and business intelligence
- Troubleshoot existing procedures and processes
Who are we
CrossLend is a digital debt marketplace with a mission to make the European lending and investment ecosystem more efficient, transparent and profitable.
By means of an innovative securitisation solution, CrossLend seamlessly connects originator supply with institutional investor demand, creating uniquely flexible, beneficial opportunities for both. With lenders empowered to lend more and investors able to deploy their capital more efficiently, liquidity is available to flow where it is needed, helping fund Europe’s real economy: a win-win-win situation for all.
Backed by an array of prestigious equity investors from Europe and the U.S., including Lakestar, CME Ventures, Earlybird, ABN AMRO’s Digital Impact Fund, solarisBank and the Luxembourg Future Fund, CrossLend plans to establish a European Debt Exchange.