You're whip-smart and know that in today's world, a job is more than a job - it's about working in a field that inspires you. We value diversity and each individual's unique contribution that makes Esprit a fantastic brand - and place to work. Join the Esprit Family and be part of an international lifestyle company where you can make a positive impact in the world of fashion.
We are looking for
Data Scientist (m/f/d)
to support our Team. (ID 3999)
What you’ll do:
- Perform data analysis on large scale data sets in the context of marketing data
- Define and provide relevant customer and product master data for personalization and segmentation
- Design, implement and analyze A/B tests to fine tune customer profiling
- Run machine learning projects from start to end
- Develop predictive and analytical models to provide insights to improve our communication with our customers
- Work closely with CRM, Digital marketing, External agencies, etc.
- Implement various measures to evaluate the performance of implemented projects/the development of reports
- Constantly observe the market and optimize existing models and technology within the scope of personalization initiatives
Here’s what you’ll need:
- IT university degree with focus on Business Administration, Mathematics or Statistics or comparable university degree
- Wide professional experience in a comparable position
- Experience with machine learning algorithms such as clustering, classification, neural networks, collaborative filtering, etc.
- Experience with text analytics and image analytics will be an advantage
- Proficient command of English
- IT Skills:
- Expert knowledge in at least one scripting language for data science (preferably Python or R)
- Strong knowhow of database management systems (such as SQL, MS AZURE)
- High data visualization capabilities (preferably Power BI, QlikView, or Tableau)
- Well-developed analytical ability
- Excellent organisational skills
- Conceptional skills
- Goal oriented way of working
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date. Please feel free to contact Johanna Sobek if you have any questions.