Santander Consumer Technology Services GmbH is a part of an international Banking Software Engineering company headquartered in Madrid. We are specialists in developing and implementing banking software solutions in national as well as international projects. Due to the expansion of Grupo Santander in Germany also SCTS continues to grow. Santander Consumer Bank AG, a 100% daughter company of the Spanish Banco Santander, is part of one of the world's largest financial institutions. We are the market leader in manufacturer-independent motor vehicle financing and in the financing of consumer goods.
For us, digitization is not a buzzword, but the way into the future.
Your Tasks - Where Aspiration meets Responsibility:
- Development and support of applications in the SAS and/or Hadoop environment
- Design and development of services under consideration of existing programming and architecture specifications
- Collaboration in creating processes and support to analysts in creating technical concepts, as well as in adapting and preparing technical environments
- Preparing the technical documentation according to project specifications and methodology defined by the company
- Analysis and implementation of application specifications according to processes and data structure
- Support the development of technical solutions
- Support and/or execution of integration tests, according to our methodology
Your Profile - Where Know-how meets Character:
- Successfully completed studies (diploma, master, bachelor) in (business) computer science or comparable courses; alternatively, a solid education and relevant professional experience
- At a minimum of 2 years professional experience in data warehousing, ideally in the area of banking/financial services required
- Very good knowledge of programming in the SAS environment
- Experience with Hadoop technologies is a plus
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills in the technical and business-related environment
- Strong solution orientation and flexibility
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Very good knowledge of English, but German and Spanish would be an asset
In case of any questions please contact Yanis Palti: 02161 240 6122
You can expect an intensive on-the-job training and responsible tasks from the beginning, as well as interesting career opportunities after a classification according to our career plan.
If you feel you have a passion for Santander and would like to contribute it to the company, then we look forward receiving your application with your desired salary and your earliest possible start dates.
We are looking forward to your convincing online application via our career portal.