Being a part of the Commercial business area, the Business Development Department has the central responsibility for acquiring new clients. The client types are investment companies/KVGs, investors such as insurances, pension funds and foundations, and asset managers.
You will be supporting the senior team based in Munich and Frankfurt am Main.
Your main missions, as VIE - Business Development Analyst will be:
- Business Analyst activities (e.g. Client or potential client Analysis, Market Analysis)
- Sale representative for the a group of international client
- Support for the preparation of request for proposal (RFP): Business Case, Agreement, Presentation, Statistics
- Coordination in the creation of sale documents for new products (e.g. ESG Reporting)
- Support for the preparation of KYC documentation regarding the Risk and Compliance Committee (RCC)
- Preparation of presentations for prospect meetings or service reviews in German and English
- Support of the senior team for projects (e.g. repricing for current client, new regulations, KYC, cryptocurrency)
- Collaboration with other (operational or sale) teams located in the Group (e.g. Paris, Luxembourg, UK)
- Preparing and updating client initiative lists together with Marketing & Events
- Monitoring our activity, our market, our clients, our prospects and our competitors by reading international and German publications and news.
CACEIS Bank Germany Branch offers to its VIEs the following benefits:
- Monthly accommodation allowance (according to the conditions defined by Business France)
- Paid German courses
- Access to a lot of gym clubs with reduced prices
- Discount for the subway card
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment
The VIE Contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT ! To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above. If not, your application will not be selected. If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality. For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
Localisation du poste
Niveau d'études minimum
Bac + 5 / M2 et plus
Formation / Spécialisation
Master's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, etc.
Niveau d'expérience minimum
0 - 2 ans
A first internship in this field would be an advantage
- Business Analysis knowledge
- Client & Relationship Management skills;
- Basic project management skills;
- Problem-Solving skills;
- Critical Thinking skills
- Analytical Skills
- MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook): level excellent
- General digital literacy (in-house IT application need to be used)
English : fluent ; German : intermediate ; French : would be an advantage