HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The position of the Global Project Manager / Business Analyst is a key functional role supporting the newly formed Global SBU Automotive Components and will report directly into the Corporate Vice President heading the global SBU.
- The role will be responsible for supporting the Global SBU head as well as the regional SBU Heads in shaping the new organization, exploring market opportunities in the exiting segments of eMobility automotive electronics and automotive components.
- Key functions will include analyzing market development and performance through the use of analytical tools, project based analysis and development of standard and ad hoc presentations. Furthermore, the role will be involved in many ongoing project initiatives on a global and regional level will provide deep insights into the current business environment and strategy.
- This is a perfect landing position for anyone who has the ambition to understand and subsequently move into an SBU leadership role.
- Data collection, business and financial analysis to support and track global business strategy execution
- Monthly development of business management reports for the leadership teams and any ad hoc reports required by the SU and SBU
- Work on any appointed project with the marketing, strategy and finance teams
- Facilitating all meetings, agendas and minutes for the leadership teams, including ensuring open topics from the minutes are followed up with the leadership team members
- Undertaking any other responsibilities required by the leadership teams
- Supporting research and analysis of market trends, market segmentation, business models, channel strategies, customers, competitive analysis and financial reports
- Preparation of reports, presentations, analyses and other products required by the Corporate Vice President
- University degree in Science, Business Administration or related fields, MBA preferable
- 5 years of business experience in the field of marketing, strategic consulting, business planning, financial analysis or strategy
- Outstanding analytical skills and high proficiency in Excel (Pivot tables) and SAP, experience with financial tools advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and team work, as well as high social competencies
- High proficiency in PowerPoint, ability to independently build professional presentations, including the development and design of the message, based on a communicated story line
- Ability to work quickly with special diligence to detail
- High level of EQ and a strong character who can challenge the status quo
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Preparedness to work hard on standard reporting and analysis and also on special and ad hoc projects
- Fluent English skills
JOB ID: 190001KE