Are you up for a successful grown-up start-up headquartered in Berlin-Friedrichshain?
smava is one of the biggest FinTech employers and has received several awards, including the price for Innovator 2019 and the Top Employer 2019. Our company grows by 80% each year – become part of the smava story now! And let us grow together.
We are smava – the online credit comparison platform. We make loans transparent, fair and cheap!
Join one of the most well-funded FinTech companies in the field of B2C financial market as part of our Analytics Team. Business Analytics, writing SQL queries and preparing Tableau dashboards are more than just buzzwords to you? Perfect! We got something to offer and move you to the next level.
Business Analyst (m/f)
Our Analytics team focuses on Business Intelligence and improving our Product. We get to the bottom of things, gain insights about our customers and the driving forces of our loan comparison platform. Our Analytics Department is divided into 4 sub-departments: Business Analytics, Web Analytics, Marketing Analytics and Sales Analytics. We are looking for someone to join our Sales or Marketing Analytics team to support reporting and analysis requirements. Sales Analytics focuses on performance KPI reporting of our sales advisors, while Marketing Analytics focuses on performance KPI reporting of different online and offline marketing channels (SEA, eCRM, GDN, Email Affiliate, SEO, TV and more).
- Work closely with our Marketing/Sales Team to understand their KPI’s and reporting requirements
- Provide ad-hoc or reporting solutions to all business-related questions
- Explain your data needs from different sources to the Data Warehouse team to establish ETL jobs
- Write SQL queries with business logic to retrieve data from our Data Warehouse
- Create report using Tableau Desktop and publish it to the Tableau Server in actionable formats for Stakeholders
- Monitor the KPI’s and taking necessary actions with your Stakeholders
- We want to enable your growth into the Marketing/Sales Analyst by giving you opportunity to work alongside the Marketing/Sales Teams to understanding their strategies and provide support in their decision-making processes
- At least 1 year of experience as Analyst creating reports using Tableau or Qlikview or similar reporting tool
- Very good practical knowledge of SQL (ideally PostgreSQL) in writing complex queries (like JOINS, subqueries, window functions etc.)
- Be able to do analysis based on KPI’s to evaluate and optimize our business
- Can present numbers and facts in a well-structured and understandable way
- Comfortable working in an agile environment on your own as well as with the team
- Fluent English
- You have ideally Start-up or even better a FinTech background
What we offer
- An exciting range of tasks in an innovative and fast-growing Fintech company
- Signing bonus, because every great decision should be rewarded
- Relocation bonus (in case you are relocating to Berlin)
- Onboarding support (e.g. assistance visa application/work permit, German health insurance, accommodation)
- Paid education (e. g. trainings, workshops, conferences)
- Employer-funded pension
- Subsidized Lunch offer (smunch.co) and subsidized public transport ticket (VBB Umweltkarte)
- Discounted fitness offers close to the office
- Flexible working hours
- Language courses
- Brown Bag Lunches, Hackathons, Beer Friday, Cookie Friday, Mystery Lunch, Breakfast Club and team events
- Open communication & flat hierarchy allows fast execution
- Smart colleagues from all around the world (30+ nationalities)
- CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date addressed to Natalia Nehring (030-6174800-14)
- In case you are not an EU citizen, we also need a copy of your academic degree & valid passport
- If you already have a Blue Card, Visa or Work Permit, please let us know
Note that it will be difficult to proceed with your application without the documents mentioned above.