IT Business Analyst (m/f/d) - SAP Sales & Distribution (SD)
For our Sales & Distribution team in IT Services we are looking for an IT Business Analyst - SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) . This role will be based in Hamburg , Germany.
About the Role
In this position as an IT Business Analyst – SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) you will serve as the channel between the customer community and the solution development teams. This position is part of an international global team and will support the delivery of the necessary technology services to our business units. This means that apart from the functional competence you need excellent communication skills and you should work well in a team. The main responsibility is the functional support, maintenance, rollout of new functionalities and the continuous improvement to an existing Global Template in the SAP ECC Sales and Distribution processes.
We’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
What You Will Do
- Global SAP SD support, configuration settings to resolve issues or to design new improvements to system processes including functional testing
- Apply problem-solving and analytical skills to identify root causes of system issues and develop functional specifications illustrating the solution
- Continuously review existing business processes in collaboration with the business units, propose and realize process optimization
- Facilitate workshops or key meetings to capture business requirements and perform as-is analysis, understanding customer and user requirements, their strategies and their goals
- Breakdown of business requirements to develop comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources
- Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers to ensure a clear and complete understanding of the solution specification
- Support development of business cases and support the portfolio prioritization process
- Support implementation of to-be processes, prepare training documentation and conduct training delivery
- Participate in national and international projects
- Provide knowledge transfer to colleagues and other team members
Who You Are
- University Degree in Business Informatics, Information Technology or equivalent
- 3 years of experience with SAP ECC in the SD Module
- Proven knowledge in SAP SD processes: preferably in Order to Billing, Pricing, GATP with APO
- Very good business process knowledge
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge in ABAP programming is an advantage
- Experience with EDI processing is preferred
- Experience working in an international environment is preferred
- Fluency in English
- Ability to travel
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.