Aurora Europe GmbH is the largest authorized importer, exporter and distributor of medical cannabis in the European Union. We supply high-quality medical cannabis products to patients across Europe and have been leaders in the German market since 2015. Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) - meaning we produce and distribute only the safest, highest quality medical cannabis.
Aurora Europe is a subsidiary of Aurora Cannabis, headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Aurora Cannabis Inc. is a world-renowned integrated cannabis company with an industry-leading reputation for continuously increasing and establishing the global cannabis industry standard. Through our wholly owned subsidiaries, strategic investments and global partnerships, Aurora provides a wide range of premium quality cannabis and hemp products and services, develops innovative technologies, promotes cannabis consumer health and wellness, and delivers to an exceptional customer experience across all its brands. Aurora's operations span multiple continents and on the medical and recreational cannabis production and sales, patient education and clinic counseling services, home hydroponic cultivation, extraction technologies and delivery systems, and hemp-based food health products.
Aurora Europe GmbH is looking for a Berlin based
Business Analyst (m / f / x)
to join our Finance team in the fast-paced cannabis industry.
The main duties of the Business Analyst are:
- Supports data driven decision-making by gathering key information and building reports
- Responsible for KPI reporting
- Produces weekly and monthly facility reports
- Routine sales, contest data, client, and other key data in order to identify emerging trends and strategic opportunities
- Provide subject matter expertise within the department and on business partners on available data sources and the appropriate methodology for conducting analysis
- Supports the development and maintenance of relationships with business partners
- Develops briefing notes and presentations for management including recommendations on key issues
- Additional projects under the direction of the Managing Director or Vice President
- Undergraduate degree in business or related discipline, and four years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Broad knowledge and excellent understanding of a range of business intelligence concepts and common business functions and practices, including but not limited to maintenance management, customer service, records management, policies and procedures, finance systems and reporting
- Excellent knowledge of comprising and interpreting large data sets
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt; maintain focus and a high degree of accuracy while working with complex data in an environment of ever-changing deadlines, priorities and requirements
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and collaborate on projects
- Fluent in German and English
- Permanent contract in full-time
- Fair payment
- A challenging and exciting activity in a dynamic and international environment
- Free fruits and coffee and a great team spirit
- To keep our employees happy & healthy, we offer a sponsored membership at Urban Sports Club
Have we caught your attention?
We look forward to receiving your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date !