We're looking for a motivated and driven business analyst (m / f / d) who wants to help shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct impact on our success.
Your Tasks - Paint the world green
- Oracle Fusion environment, find improvements and assure a smooth procedure
- You support the technical and functional implementation of processes by using Oracle Fusion and further systems
- You understand the current business processes, identify gaps and suggest improvements and continuously optimize them
- You work closely with key users from Procurement, HR, Finance and Legal and guarantee a stable environment
- You accompany system and acceptance tests and document thoroughly to create a profound base for evaluation and analysis
- You build up a trustful relationship with the project participants, consult them and represent a competent contact
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- Degree in Informatics, Computer Science, Business Informatics, Economics, or similar
- Professional experience as a Business Analyst / Administrator or a similar position, ideally in ERP projects using Oracle (Fusion)
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud or any other Oracle ERP and Oracle Administrator Certification are a plus
- Analytical skills and high affinity with numbers
- Fluent in English; any other language is a plus
Our Perks - More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are on the road.
- Trust-based working. We do not punch the clock - organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events - there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, various employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
FlixBus - A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at FlixMobility Tech, the R & D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member of our technical communities.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Nationality, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All profits are based on business needs, job requirements, and merit.